Wall-mounted jib crane
EUROSTYLE VAT & VATS overbraced wall-mounted jib crane
Whether wall-mounted or on mast posts, jib cranes are a low-cost handling facility, the installation of which does not require any modifications to the building. These are inexpensive jib cranes if you have a wall or a post that is strong enough (close to the workstation) it will service. The height available under the iron beam is only limited by the height of the building itself. The main feature is the arm: to ensure easy rotation, the arm is articulated in the captive hinges in the two projecting support members that make up the anchor plate.
2 models available:
- EUROSTYLE VAT, with a load capacity from 125 to 3,000kg and is 2 to 6 meters max.
- EUROSTYLE VATS, with a load capacity from 125 to 2,000kg and span is 2 to 7 meters max.
EUROSTYLE VAT & VATS underbraced wall-mounted jib crane
This type of jib crane provides greater lifting height than an underbraced jib cranes with the same features. Its main feature is the arm; to ensure easy rotation, the arm is articulated in the two captive hinges in the projecting support members that make up the anchor plate.
EASYSTYLE VAI, with a load capacity from 125 to 3,000 kg, and span is 2 to 6 meters max.
Options available for these jib cranes:
- Adjustable stop for trolley.
- mechanical rotation stops.
- Jib cranes can be delivered with or without electrical equipment power supply line, safety switch and rising main.